MADE TO ORDER - Allow up to 14 working days before the product is dispatched
Isn't it just the worst when you've just bought your pooch something new, head out on a walk and bam! They're off frolicking through the mud, rolling in poo, without a care in the world for you and your new purchase!
Feeling frustrated at the lack of practical but stylish everyday accessories for dogs, Natalie from me & the bear started looking at other fabric alternatives. She had also received a few messages from people asking if me & the bear would be doing a collar for long necked dogs. After a lot of research and lots of talking to long necked dog parents, she developed the Martingales!
Designed with practicality in mind, the waterproof Martingales are -
- super easy to clean (a hose down in the garden does the trick)
- made from sturdy, waterproof and durable nylon fabric with PU backing
- topstitched with nylon thread for extra strength
- The choice of strong, yet lightweight, acetal, ALU-MAX or ZINC-MAX buckles
- branded with our sustainable cork labels
- made with a classic martingale fit, with a small loop which will make the collar tighten, preventing any escapes
- nice and wide at 1.5 inches (38mm) to support those lovely long necks
After purchasing one of me & the bear's dog collars, Natalie starts cutting out the fabric and sews up everything on her 1950's vintage singer. Every part of the process is done by hand so you end up with something truly unique and handmade.
Even better, for every single item you purchase, me & the bear plants a tree! Their little forest is growing fast - learn more here
MADE TO ORDER - Allow up to 7 working days before the product is dispatched
Size guide - (If your dogs doesn't fall into any of these sizes, please just drop us a message, chances are we'll be able to make one to fit!)
All 1.5 inches (38mm) wide
Small - 9" - 12" / 22cm - 30cm
Medium - 11" - 15" / 28cm - 38cm
Large - 15" - 21" / 38cm - 53cm
Cleaning instructions -
A good scrub with some soapy water will do for a proper clean, but a quick hose down in the garden will get most of the muck off!
Please see our shipping policy for options and cost.